Thursday, December 21, 2006

What hell is that?!?!

Well, I guess it's a good idea explain what's happening here.

How possibly you know, I'm not neither a cook nor anything similar a cook. My girfriend is wonderful a the kitchen and I've never had stimulus to cook.

But, you know, things changes... and, during one of the world's changes I see myself in troubles! My everday lunch was brought for my girlfriend on the end of the day from Pret a Manger. She was used to close the shop, so she was allowed to take as much food as she could carry to home. But the close's time of the store changed and she couldn't bring much food at home, just enough to our dinner.

What have I had to lunch now?! Am I starve without option? Or would I afford with every day expensive ready meals?!

That was a hard time. I had to take a decision... and I did! I'd decided to learn cook!

And here I am! After some tries, I saw the necessity to save my prefered receipts at some place, with some notes of my experiments... I've had some success and losts, but I'm surviving through this almost hopeless situation! :)

After everthing well explained, let's go to the kitchen! :)

No comments: